TopShop Haul! Boom!

So! I got paid an extra 100 euro this month because of a mishap with my pay last! So I went a bit wild on the spending, but hey I had it and I deserve a trear once in awhile! Right??

So I hit  topshop scouting out anything I could salvage from the sale! I picked up these three lovelies!(Sorry for the poor quality pics this time round :( )
I have had my eye on this for ages! and I absolutely love it! It's a very cutesie skirt, and ofcourse it is a chalky blue and totally reflects my love for pastels! This skirt was pretty expensive and came in at around 52 euro, which my lovely boyfriend bought for me! Its high waisted and an A-line mini with pleats which if you suffer with large thighs like myself compliments your figure!


The next piece I got were these wicked shorts, I absolutely LOVE them! They came in at a super cheap for topshop 22e! They are so summery and the print is adorable, once more they are high waisted and very short hot pants, I think they will be great for the summer and have bundled a few cute day outfits already with an oversized cream jumper and my converse!
The last two items I bought were this silver cut off sleeve t-shirt and this unicorn necklace! The top came in at around 10e and the necklace about 12e! I know the necklace was a little pricey but once more, anything a little cute and neutral I love so spending was easy peesy (as it usually is ;) )

Deffo take a trip down to TopShop and see what you manage to pick up!

Rose 
x



1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are unique pieces. They aren't something I see everyday. You should do future post on how to style this eccentric pieces.

    ReplyDelete