Benefits Finding Mr.Bright Review




I am a Benefit virgin! So with a few bobs I had I ventured to Harvey Nichols the other day with the intention of buying something! I had heard really good things about HighBeam, Benetine, Pore professional etc! So I wasn't really sure what to get, as it is quite pricey and picking up two or three things would quickly have you at the 100e mark! 

So instead , and something I would recommend! I opted for this little set for concealing, highlighting and blush! It came with four products, and was 39 e, which is very expensive, but we need to remember Benefit is a high end brand ! So, unfortunately this isn't for you thrifty shoppers! But! I will be doing a cheaper option highlighting and blush post soon! :)

So the first Product I used was Benefits "Erase Paste" 

I wouldn't suffer with bad blemishes often, but I do have quite dark circles under my eyes, this concealer is AMAZING, especially if you are in need of a good concealer, I would highly recommend this! Using only a very small amount you get very good coverage, it goes on quite heavy but when blended in, it gives an even tone. It covered up those dark circles straight away! Remember when using concealer like this, to put ontop of your foundation and blend in evenly before applying powder!


The next product I used was Posie Tint, which looking back is probably a much better shade of blush for me than Benetint, which is much redder. Anyway, Posie tint can be used as a blush or a liptint! 
It goes on very pink, so ensure when using it for your cheeks you rub it in quickly to avoid leaving pink lines on your cheek. It gives a very subtle pink to the cheeks and I had to apply it a few times before I had the pigment I wanted. I do like this product because of the dewy appearance of the blush, but it is a pity it takes so many applications before there is a significant colour to the cheeks.


I had heard great things of Highbeam and had such high expectations, and honestly I am a little disappointed! I mean yes it is a nice dewy texture again, but I think it again needs many coats before there is the right amount of product, I dabbed it onto my cheek bones and under my brow arches and initially it had no effect,   I am hoping to buyMoonBeam and review it too! But, in the end up I was a little let down by higbeam! 

Now Girl meets Pearl,I loved! It was absolutely gorgeous! Its used to add a glowing effect for over makeup, I think it is amazing for highlighting and would deffo recommend it!
It had such nice tone to it and it would be great for all skin colours!

So, that's my review of the Finding Mr.Bright Kit, I would recommend it in all honesty! My only big disappointment was HighBeam, and in all fairness that was only one opinion, I think I can officially say I have Popped my Benefit Cherry and I'm in love!

Rose
x




No comments:

Post a Comment