River Island Haul!

So, unlike some people I know I did not hit the River Island sale with the early bird bargainers who end up rioting with each other in the store! Usually I would don't get me wrong but I was ill prepared for the sale this time round and after a long few days in work, and sleep in was called for! So I strolled down town at about 12 or 1 o'clock and ventured to both stores! Ofcourse, as usual the place was MAYHEM it was as if a bomb had hit the place, clothes everywhere people ripping things from rails and old woman fighting bags of teenages....the very typical RI sale.

I wandered around a bit , I am not a big RI fan, just recently I haven't found much I like, although their bags and purses are always pretty swell.




I found these two jumpers on the ground for 18 euro each and was dead please as I don't really have much knit wear and can never find any I like for a reasonable price!


As always the first thing to go in the sale are usually any nice bags or purses! I got really lucky and spied a bag under a pile of clothes , and it happened to be one I had been looking at for a while, but unwilling to spend the dosh on! It was a really nice satchel with canvas paneling with gorgeous elephant prints in navy and red! It came in at 20e!


Next thing I did was have a nose in the accessories, I picked up two real cute rings! My favourite personally is the blue ring, its just so big and weird and I things its awesome! A real tribal piece!





The next one I bought was just a silly gold horse ring which, once again was adorable and irresistible and both only a mere 3e! 




Check out what you can in the post sale remnants of RI , you'd be surprised what you'll find!
Rose
x


No comments:

Post a Comment