OOTD 2 of 10.

So yes I am doing it! The days I am not working I am doing a outfit of the day, so todays the first day I have had off in 6 DAYS! Which really is great cause I am making loadsa money , woop woop!
So today was a really sun day so I wanted to wear something cute casual and not too warm! I wore a pair of my fav shorts from Forever 21 that I got super cheap for 15 euro a few months ago and nabbed on of my boyfriends T-shirts!


I matched it with a few simple accessories, a thin tan pennys belt which cam in at around 3 euro! My new river Island ring (THAT I LOVE) that was 3 euro in the sale and a Urban outfitters necklace that was just 7 euro also in sale! You can't see but I wore a pait of tan leather brogues that I bought in Office in London for about 50 pounds! and tada! That is outfit of the day :)

Rose
x


No comments:

Post a Comment