Inglot. Price Vs. Quality

As we all know,  there has been a HUGE (ridiculous) price increase by Inglot recently, with some eyeshadow pallets increasing by a whopping €13. Which I feel has made a once affordable make up, unafforable. Like the shopping addict I am though I picked up a pallet, I have been trying to get a pallet of pink eye shadows and it was either purchasing it in Inglot or in MAC. When a MAC four eye shadow pallet came to €53 euro I knew I couldn't afford it, so I was off on my way to trusty Inglot who hit me with their new price figures. Regardless I picked up a pallet, it had increased by €5. WhatI want to do is review the eyeshadow and see if there can be a justification for the rapid increase!


The colours I loved, I had been on the prowl for some pink eyeshadow and something to blend it with, so I chose the gold and purple. They both worked really well, then I use the white as a high lighter for below my brow and the corner of my eye. 
The one thing I can say for Inglot is that their eyeshadows are very pigmented and I love the freedom of choosing your own shades. It gives it it's own personal touch.
The eyeshadow is very light and super easy once you are using the right brushes! So I can safely say I am not sorry I spent an extra five euro.

On a whole, yes  I completely outraged at  the price range for my inconvenience, and I do feel they will lose many customers, but I know it won't stop me buying their product because the quality is so good. It means I'll just be buying it much less than usual. It's STILL cheaper than MAC we must realize and still just as good. So maybe, I should just accept it....after I finish sending numerous angry emails to them...

Here is a look I created with this pallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment