Catrice Eyebrow Set

I picked up this little gem for less than five euro a few weeks ago. To be honest, if you know me I have the most wirery unruly eyebrows on earth. I always find when I do have them done or trimmed down they are practically see through. I would keep trimming and plucking in the hopes they would better and to no avail!
So I finally gave in and said it was high time I started to fill them in and actually make them look decent! So, as a beginner I wasn't going to splash out on some high end or designer set in case I actually didn't like the outcome, so I stumbled upon this in my local chemist and was delighted.

It came with two different eyebrow shadows and a mini tweezers, and a a duel ended eyebrow brush and brow shadow applicator. With any cheap product, it has its downsides. But luckily this has nothing to do with the shadow pigment (Which is actually fantastic) or how it sits on the skin, it is only an issue with the applicator which I find doesn't pick up much shadow, so instead I use a different catrice brush which works perfectly.

I really like this product and don't intend on changing it anytime soon as it's working so well. I'd give it a 8/10 mark.

I'd really recommend it to anyone interested in some cheap eyebrow sets :)



No comments:

Post a Comment