Catrice Nail Varnish Review

Still painting nails on the cheap! I picked up these two beauties while on lunch in work the other day. I have been as previously said before trying to coax myself into paying more attention to my hand assets ;) Anyhu, oto the review! The first varnish I picked up was a pinky colour from Catrices Ulti Mate Nudes collection, the olour is 090 "Karl says Tres Chic" . I really liked the colour, its a real musty pink and very subtle, great for day to day wear. What I absolutely love about these nail varnishes are that they only need one coat, are quick drying , not tacky and only £2.75 each. The second colour I got was from Catrices "Ultimate Nail Lacquer" collection, the colour was 650 "Goldfinger". This colour was really rich, if a little runny. It was a lovely shade of gold and I really think the picture doesn't do it justice , it's much more gold and I really like it and think its a great stable for any nail varnish fanatic. On a whole, theres very little bad I can say for the Catrice Nail varnishes, only that it isn't very chip proof, but that can be simply handled with a clear overcoat.   I would really recommend them to anyone and they come in a huge range of colours, 9/10 for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment