OMG! It's my firstest ever GLOSSYBOX!

So, I got it in the post last week (this is followed by ooooh'sss and ah'ssss) and not did I only receive one GLOSSYBOX, I was a lucky girl who received two! The exact same one, but hey! it's still something free, and I love free things so I salute you Glossybox and your mix up! You made a mother in law very happy!

So as I eagerly opened, I was like a child at Christmas. Being a woman, I love new things, I love care products and I especially love unwrapping a surprise!And thus, I had a pretty nifty Glossybox!



Ah ha! Excited are you? So this GLOSSYBOX came with lotsa skinscare products and a sample of LADY GAGA's FAME perfume (so many capitals everywhere)...

Now I am momentarily getting through all the products to review but so far can say I absolutely love Rodial clay face mask which somehow have totally minimized my GIGANTIC pores on my nose, that I have used practically everything to fix (suggestions?)

All in all though I am really impressed with the GLOSSYBOX set up, it costs aroud 16 euro andits a lovely treat to receive! You subscribe monthly and pay monthly which is quite handy really and I 100% will be re-subscribing (After accidentally un-subscribing) and would recommend it to any of you who need a pick me up when you're in between paydays!


Rose
x


No comments:

Post a Comment