A Review of a lot of thingggsss...

So I went on Hol-i-ers (Holidays) and spent a few bobs (um er, not too much I swear). So, as I said in my quite terrible video, I am reviewing a few of the products! So , let's get to it and cut the jibber jabber!


The first thing I bought was a a whopper bargain, two real techniques brushes at 11 euros each! Now these are AMAZING , I don't know what it is about them but they are magic.

  I use the stippling brush for my foundation , it gets in every nook and cranny and flawlessly applies makeup without retaining loads of product! Which makes the most of your foundation!
 The blush brush is great too, it manages to apply blush subtly and build as much as you like! It's also incredibly soft which feels fantastic and doesn't pierce pores allowing product to block them.
 My next buy was Lancomes mascara Hypnose. I quite like this Mascara althought I do find it leaves black smudges on the eyelids as it wears, which is no fun and makes for many checks in the mirror looking for panda eyes, so I will most likely not be re-buying this! 



I managed to nab a Julie Verhoven kit from MAC in the airport! They had many different sets but I decided on the "Nude" lip set which consisted of a lip gloss, lipstick and lip liner! As usually when it comes to Mac and their lipwear ;) I was not let down! The nude colour lipstick is absolutely gorgeous (creme D'nude) and totally subtle, great for work or day to day wear! And for that day to night transformation team it with the lip liner!

I am not a lip gloss wearer, or correction, was not a lipgloss wearer but I am now converted. Macs Lipglass is AMAZING. It's not tacky and doesn't feel like my lips are covered in glue (which is how I usually feel). I got this one in "Natural Talent" and am in love with it wearing it on a practically day to day basis, tossing my usual "Snob" aside for this more gentle tone!


Here it is the big , long awaited buy! My YSL lipstick that I have been yearning for!

I've hear a lot of bad talk about the YSL lipstick, but to be honest I quite liked it! I found it was moisturising and didn't leave my lips dry and flakey which tends to be a problem for me! The only issue with this lipstick is that it doesn't wear very long. This can be overcome with a smack of lipgloss or lipstick seal! So, go easy on YSL look at the pretty packaging! The pigment is gorgeous , it's a pity it doesn't wear longer which is this lipsticks ONLY flaw!


NOW THIS! 
Is my favourite product I have bought...in...ever.
Zoevas warm shimmer palette not only has ever colour under the sun for a neutral eye wear like me, it also has wonderful pigment  , great application , spectacular smudging and a DAMN GOOD PRICE. I got this massive palette for a mere 25 euro and online its only a wopper 17! 



I could not recommend this product more highly, I like it more than any palette I own and they have it in a variety of shades! If you rather brighter colours they have a dozen different palettes to suit everyones needs! Check them out here https://www.zoeva-shop.de/en/eyes/palettes/



I know Zoeva products are certainly going to be my bank accounts worst enemy.

Love.
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment