Jennifer Lawrence for W magazine

It's been a long time since I have done a fashion/editorial review post, along with the fact it's been a little while since I have done a post in general but due to collage re-starting and doing interviews for a new job and revamping my apartment its all been a bit hectic!

Now to say I am a Hunger Games fanatic is probably and understatement, add that to my love of Jennifer Lawrence and you have whole lotta fandom/stalking going on there! Now, I think JL is one beautiful and very sexy lady , which I am sure we are all used to seeing her as. (Don't get me wrong if I had that bod and those lips I know I would be playing up sexy too).


When I spotted her though in this elegant and well covered up shoot, it was a nice and she surprisingly suited the change!

The editorial was feathered themed which matches perfectly with the "mockingjay" persona associated with The Hunger Games Trilogy. Sporting dresses from Alexander McQueen,Organza,Alberta Ferretti, Vivienne Westwood and Prabal Gurung it's safe to say this editorial was a smash and a beautiful portrayal of the other more gentle side to Jennifer Lawrence.









Isn't the last dress amazing, I love the button detail on the spine of the back!
Thoughts anyone?
Rose
x

No comments:

Post a Comment