Mac&Lush Reviews

So yes! I have been away ! (Go easy on me).
I have been totally over run with work, but alas I have returned, and intend on totally RENOVATING the blog so bare with me as a few changes begin! (And ye know...you love me...)
So! It was my birthday as mentioned in my haul video!
I bought MAC's Fix+,  a mineralize skin finish in Star Wonder and a cream colour base in Luna.




First I wanna talk about is the mineralize finish! It's from MAC's most recent collection, and I think it is FAB-U-LOUS. It's pretty much perfect for every skin tones with pigments of Purple, pink and gold! It sits really nice on makeup and find it suits my pale complexion. What I love the most about this blush is that it doesn't go on very bright or heavy or in your face, but when applied is very subtle and can be built up for a more dramatic look!

The skin finish cost around 30 euro, which is pretty pricey, but it is a very large compact and will probably take a very long time to run out! Along with being on of my now favourite owned makeup items!


Next up, cream colour base in LUNA. Also a MAC product I was less impressed with this one. I dunno if it is me and my super duper shit skin (sorry). Highlighter just does not sit nice on my skin, and this is no exception. It's quite nice for the inner corner of your eyes. It's pigment ain't great though, but to be honest it is probably mostly to do with my complexion. I do however like the feeling and how the product sits on y skin. I just dislike the fact you can't see it very well.
This cam in at 17 euro and probably could have been spent better! I do hope I get more use out of it, 

I suffer with terribly dry lips, and every time I try to wear lipstick my lips are ALWAYS getting chapped and icky! Yet, huzzah I have found the answer to my prayers! This gorgeous lip scrub that is pretty much made of sugar. You scrub your lips with it and lick it off (so good, fends off hunger too ;)) once you have used it pop on a little lip balm or vasaline! And tada! Supple lips galore! I love it and for 7 euro , you couldn't ask for a much more effective dry lip fix! So, BIG recommendations for this lush product!
(mmmm...Bubblegum)


Lastly, MAC's Fix+.  
This is a great little product that I am delighted I picked up. It's a mineral spray that can be used to finish make up or just re-hydrate skin! Full of vitamins and minerals that aid your skin and this travel sized bottle is SO practical!


I myself like to spray it on my skin before moisturizing AND after I finished my makeup, after a week of everyday use I still have a practically full travel sized bottle, which came in at a very reasonable 12 euro. For you dry skin girls like me this is great to pop in your bag for nights out and your skin starts feeling a little tight! I know that once this runs out I will be investing in a full bottle! And hey, its worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment