Dundrum Blogger in Residence Competition? Challenge Accepted.

Yaow! Hello again! (Man these posts are getting more frequent eh?) . I was lugging myself out of bed and into work this evening and was doing the usual Facebook stalking when this wonderful opportunity caught my eye.Dundrums Blogger in Residence Oh my lordy!! I have never seen something so awesome, fun, challenging and well damn terrifying.
Basically, it's a competition for bloggers to enter in order to become Dundrums official Autumn/Winter blogger, which on it's own is pretty great! Then though, you get a lot of other awesome gifts from the wonderful center itself (Bonus!!). Each entrant has a set of tasks to complete, first 3 written pieces and then one final styling challenge! So to fair, it's really just a lot of stuff us bloggers like to do regardless! So, I decided to take on the challenge. I know I'm not a huge blogger with a huge following but you know I do love fashion and really would love all your support as much of the voting is down to you guys! So , wish me luck!



For more information on the competition and Dundrum itself check out their Facebook or their website http://www.dundrum.ie/


Challenge 1 : "For the first challenge, we are asking you to pick one item from the prize vault and write a 150-word blog post on why you simply can’t live without this must have fashion item!!"

PrizeChosen : Michael Kors bag

There's an age old condition all us women suffer from. This is our incessant need to bring practically every item we own everywhere we go. (I myself an avid sufferer)
So, when it comes to women, bags are our saviours and a necessity! When thinking of bags who comes to mind but Michael Kors, creating casual designer bags that are classic and easy to wear. Take for instance this  Michael Kors Astrid Large Satchel. It keeps up with this seasons leather trend , large enough to carry my numerous amounts of niknacs and has a timeless look that will last a lifetime. I mean, I need it? It's a necessity, right?


For a lay person like myself, designer labels tend to send me running for the hills, but MK bags are affordable and long lasting. A wonderful investment for the fashion conscious , these bags will always be "In".
Rose
x


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this site, it is very informative for the business personals.
    Keep on continuing with this.
    Competition Suits





    ReplyDelete