The Daily Mix - My Everyday Makeup Look.


Just what it says on the tin! a little post about my everyday products and an extra few words on my favourite!




This is a little Estee Lauder pallet I picked up recently as a little treat for myself, now these are quite pricey at 28 euro but I just love this. The packaging it gorgeous and luxourious and it is super handy to just throw in your bag and roll on with the rest of the day! It comes in a range of different duos but I picked one I knew I would use the most! The pay off with it is pretty great but I would recommend a eye primer! 


This is a new brush released from Bare Minerals, and it is WONDERFUL! I always struggle to cover pores and this brush totally manages to do this, it gives you a little heavier coverage than the original Bare Minerals brushes bringing the foundation up onto equal ground with any liquid!




Another Bare Minerals product ( I am obsessed) it's this gorgeous pinky blusher, I really just like this because it manages to not look unnatural on pale skin which tends to be a problem, it also has a little shimmer built in and acts as both a highlighter and blusher!



I ran out of my beloved Lancome mascara and decided to try something new. This MAC mascara was part of a collection but re-released because it did so well! I really do like this mascara as it dramatically enhances lashes. I feel it's entirely on par with They're Real by Benefit except it doesn't leave any any of those black smudges which I feel always happens with Benefit mascaras!



So this is the end product, and a total moment of vanity!

Love,
Rose
x

No comments:

Post a Comment