Archies Girls. Are you Betty or Veronica?? and MAC Spring collections reviews


Inspired by the Archie comic MAC released a new collection of makeup based on the two female characters in the comic. I had originally set out with no intention of doing a review of this makeup but actually (and surprisingly) I kinda wanted to! 
I was in town and only picked up two pieces from the collection but I really did just want to rave about how great this is for pale skin tones! Well the Betty collection is, whereas the Veronica spectrum of makeup is a little more geared toward a stronger skin tone or someone who likes a more dramatic makeup look.

So as I was in having my nails done , I had a quick look at the collection because although I work in a store that has a MAC counter, I rarely get round to seeing it. To be fair I wasn't wowed by
 most of the products just because none of them were really neutral enough for me which is something I have been sticking with lately!

What I did like though was obviously the packaging which I think is so cute and fun!! And possibly the nicest I have seen since the Superwoman collection. That and how so easily I knew instantly that Betty was the colours I wanted because they were so suited for my colouring. 

I picked up a little peachy coral liptick and a pale peach coloured blush. I love these so much!



Lipstick : Betty Bright

Blush : Cream Soda

Swatches

The next MAC collections I am most exited about ofcourse is Rihannas collection. A lady who apparently is dipping her toe in everything this year with a new clothing line also appearing in River Island this month. The collection as what has been previewed seems very rich and smokey with pretty nice packaging! Weather it will cater for lighter skin tones is to be revealed.






A collection though that I am excited for, even more than Rihanna's is the highly mysterious Baking Beauties collection. Yet to be revealed if it will be available in the UK and also, pretty much no images made available of the collection as of yet, the only thing we know is it will focus heavily on pastels and have a very girly vibe to it! I will try to keep you guys as updated as possible!




I sense a very empty bank account in the future!!

Rose
x


No comments:

Post a Comment