Collection 2000 Hot Looks Nail Varnish Review 7/10

I've been making a point of taking better care of the more detailed aspects of appearance. I always seem to miss out on the little things, like my eyebrows or nails. When I was in London last week I picked up these two beauties. I am a big fan of the pastel trend at the moment, I've always loved these sort of shades. Even as a kid having a fascination with Marie Antoinette and loving the whites matched with the mints, baby blues, canary yellows and pale pinks.
The nail varnishes cost me £1.65 each and for such a low price I couldn't really pass up the chance to get them. So in a flurry, while purchasing some neurofen plus , and with an impatient boyfriend by my side I "Splurged" the few quid on the nail varnishes.
The pink coloured varnish was called Candy Floss and the Blue called Button Moon. I first applied the blue, to my dismay it went on quite watery and ran quite a bit. After awhile I reapplied and after three coats I got a really nice solid colour. There was a really nice sheen and both colours dried very quickly.
I'm giving the varnish a 7 out of ten, mainly due to the amount of coats needed for a decent colour and the wateryness of the varnish. Other than that they were quite nice and I am inlove with the colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment