Whats in my bag?

I decided to do a whats in my bag post! Show you guys my daily and portable essentials!

I am a bit of a hoarder and find it incredibly hard to leave the house with a small bag!


so when it comes down to it I practically bring a little bit of everything. This includes all my must have make up. I birng my Kroylan blush,make up and powder which I love!along with that I tend to bring one contour brush and eyeshadow brush for those always necessary top ups! and my inglot eyeshadow pallet that has something for every occasion and my million lashes max factor mascara!

When heading out music is always essential! When I was on holidays I picked up these very cool beats! No ofcourse they are not the real thing! I got them on Camden market for 20 pounds , but they haven't broken on me and have deadly sound quality also, they look pretty cool!!

Last but not least my prise possession and star of the show! My Ted Baker Wallet, I wanted this for months! I mean months and scraped together the money eventually and bought it on holiday in London. I love it and think its gorgeous, it would have to be for a steep 70 euro!

And thats whats in my bag! Attepting to load a Haul video atm !

Rose

x


No comments:

Post a Comment